Saturday 8 September 2012

IRON MAN, and bball trick shots

This is what happens when you let a 22 year old with the mind of a 5 year old into the toy box of a 10 year old... Yeah.


And then give said immature person a guitar...


In other non-comic book character and 70's hard rock band news; I'm awesome at basketball... well, I'm awesome at taking shots; I don't bother with all that running, jumping, passing nonsense. I just stand there, take a shot and try and look as indifferent as possible about it going in. That said, me and my friends decided we should start videoing our triumphs (because we are white, and no one believes how sweet we are at this game) So, here's afew shots we recently got on tape (btw the last shot I make, I couldn't actually see the hoop, I threw that sucker over a building...backwards)


Rip off quote of the post (if you don't get it, stop what ever you are doing and watch White men can't jump): We gooooin' Sizzlers, we goooooin' Sizzlers...

P.S 2nd rip off quote of the post (if you don't get it, watch Baseketball directly after Whitemen can't jump): SSSSSSTEVE PERRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment